Monday, March 26, 2012

Monday is Cleaning Day


After a busy weekend, Monday in Thun was a day of dealing with long overdue laundry and house cleaning issues.

Helvetica

I live on the top floor of this three story complex. That lone window on the top to the right is where I sit when writing this blog and affords me incredible views of both the Alps and Lake Thun.

U-19 Practice Warm-up

Say, wasn't it snowing at this same practice last Monday?

More late-comers arrived and we had a high energy workout as spirits ran high after the U-19's 20-7 victory yesterday over the Lugano Lakers.

QB/WR Angelo Valentino

I worked with the QBs tonight. Footwork, touch and accuracy were the three main coaching points tonight. We got two hours better at this practice.

Good Job Tigers!!!

I'll be joining Tiger Senior left guard and U-19 Defensive Coordinator Toni Capozzolo and some of his friends for a journey to the Jungfraujoch tomorrow. I first saw the Jungfraujoch on last Fall's NBC Today Show's "Where in the World is Matt Lauer?"

The Adventure continues . . .

No comments: