Monday, March 9, 2009

Heather Linderman Ad of the Day Contest


On Sunday Paul and I flew to Milan on our way to Bergamo to watch the Lions season opener against the Bolzano Giants, a re-match of last year's IFL Championship game.

I found Milan to be an ABSOLUTE treasure trove of material for today's "Heather Linderman Ad of the Day Contest".  Today is easily the deepest choice of options our voters have ever encountered.

Paul captured me hard at work in stately Malibu's breakfast nook editing today's contest.

The Borg and I both love Italian Shoes

Now what exactly does Guess sell?

Guess sells clothes, of course!

David and Victoria Beckham hard at work.

Just Cavelli What?

Laurie arrives in Catania in ONLY 11 days...
WHERE DO I BUY THE TORTI?

2 comments:

DPLassen said...

More clothing than the usual contest entries. I didn't really think of Milan as being conservative.

George said...

Sicily can be a little on the raw side compared to our northern neighbors.