Saturday, February 21, 2009

Updates


You may have noticed in the upper left hand corner of this page a new gadget called
"FOLLOWERS".  If you are a regular reader of Coaching for Pizza, just click on it to add yourself to this new gadget.

Also you may have noticed that I recently added Eric Slivoskey's blog as a link.  Eric, who lives in North Dakotas, contacted me last fall about trying to catch onto a coaching job in Europe.  I gave him all the advice that I could and he got a job in Finland as the Head Coach of the Seinajoki Crocodiles.  Good luck to Eric and the Crocs this season.

Andrea Bocelli

I really want to see Andrea Bocelli in concert this year and just found out that he is playing in Palermo's Teatro Massimo on March 20 and 22 with our season opener sandwiched in-between on March 21st in Ancona.  Tickets start at $167 USD each and go as high as $535 USD a seat.  How bad do I want this?

James Blunt

James Blunt is playing in nearby Acireale soon, maybe that will be a little easier ticket to absorb, we'll see.

No comments: